Applicant Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants must be registered with the Government of Nepal.
- Partnerships with international companies or consultancy firms are welcome.
- Other partnerships can include (but not necessarily limited to) partners such as non-government organizations (NGOs), community-based organizations (CBOs), development agencies, foundations, universities, or government bodies.
- In the case of municipal waste to energy, municipal and local bodies are eligible to apply in partnership with at least one commercial entity.
The applicants meeting the above criteria can apply from ''Apply Now'' button on the home page. Proposals will be screened to ensure that they conform the requirements. Firms meeting the eligibility criteria are free to partner with other organizations who may not on their own meet the eligibility criteria, i.e. as long as one partner in the consortium is eligible, and can demonstrate how their business entity is strengthened through linkages with other members, the entire consortium will be considered eligible.
Those that fail to meet the eligibility requirements will not be considered.
Documents requested with the application submission include;
Mandatory Documents for all Commercial and Municipal Solid Waste large biogas project applications;
- Company Registration Certificate
- VAT/PAN Registration Certificate
- Tax Clearance Certificate
Additional Mandatory Documents for Municipal Solid Waste large biogas project applications only;
- Approval/consent letter of Municipality/VDC indicating granting permission to the applicant
- Feasibility Study Report